Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sunday afternoon Walk

This past Sunday I went for a beautiful afternoon walk and took some pictures along the way.





Judging from the picture below, guess what my final destination was!


I usually don't know much what to write about, but I go places and do things, and I like to use this website to finally have an exellent place to post picture.  Yahhoo I didn't really like, nor facebook, nor the space I had on porchlight. here I finally have my own website even without having to pay for it to have it to post pictures.

3 comments:

  1. cool. i like your pics mark. thanks for sharing. love ya, chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Markus, I really like your blog. I always go and check out if there are new blogs to read from my kids. Love the pictures and your walk in the nice snow. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. marc, it's always the silly things that we love to hear about! trust me! i love the pics...i was thinking as i looked at them "ohh what a nice view. i am glad marc went for a walk" glad bec i know how much you love walking...hahaha! keep posting, you will find your groove and fall right on in to it!

    ReplyDelete