Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Family Memories

Over the last week I went through all the pictures I had in digital form on my computer since 2001 and there where a lot of them.  Here are a few special ones that I'd like to share here.  The highlights of the last 10 years so to speak.  Enjoy.

The first few pictures are Christmas time.  Don't remember of hand which year.


In the next two pictures I want to clarify for those who don't know,  Jeff wasn't drinking alcohol.  He was just pretending, because we had a really good "nivo-sturtz"  which means we were hyper and happy-silly.  The bottle was empty and mom uses it to put home made syrup concentrate into.



This looks like a walk sometimes in the fall.



This picture was taken much later when mom & dad's trailer was still in the 3rd Lot.


My University of Guelph: Diploma in Agriculture 2 year program Graduation:




Me working at the YMCA folding towls for the Men's Plus and Women's Plus change rooms.
I still do this job to this day.  I started in January 2006.



I think this is one of the best pictures of Grosi and Grosvater.
I think it is also the first picture I ever took on any camera on my own.


Do you remember this picture Chris?  It was a trip you and I took up to Tobermory.  You weren't married yet at the time.


This is me thinking:  "Hey why can't big kids get a picture with Santa Clause?  I'm even bigger than him, almost squishing him.  This was at the University of Guelph.  Later I got another one taken once I had moved to Kitchener.


Our family has definately grown since this picture was taken!!!

2 comments:

  1. seriously.loved.this.post!

    i am laughing and giggling over how much you all have changed!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it not wonderful to have such tressure memorie stored ? Not only in the compputer but also in our heart. There it can never be deleted. Thanks Markus to lead us on that tour of the memorie lane. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete