Monday, January 17, 2011

Days at the Liebenzell Mission Centre

One thing I've done a lot of was take picture the day a week (Wednesday's) that I'm at the Liebenzell Mission Centre visiting Ursi, Jeff, Katie and Maya.  It became useful to have my camera with me while working with Jeff and the 2 volunteers Marcel and Andy.

One thing we've worked a lot on the last two weeks was clearing their skating pond of snow and reflooding the ice with hot water with a machine that Jeff built.  Here's the process:










Each week I also get to develope in my role as Uncle Marc (the only one in the area) and hang out with Ursi, Katie and Maya.




I'm sure I'll have many more wonderful moments out there at the Mission!

3 comments:

  1. wow, i can't believe you have your own zamboni. that's awesome, now i'm jealous of your ice rink!! nice pics, by the way and welcome to high-speed...take care, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i KNEW chris would have a comment! love the ice rink! so much fun to be had on that! you are a great uncle marc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Markus I am learning to post a comment.See you later.

    ReplyDelete