Monday, January 17, 2011

New Additions to my Appartment

Since I got back from mom & Dad's from my Christmas break there I got a few more additions to put in my apartment, most thanks to Bruce, my across the hall neighbour and friend.

I came back from Mom and Dad's on Jan. 3/11.  The adjustment was tough, but Bruce was right there with a nice clock to cheer me up half an hour later that he found in the garbage behind the Apartment.  You can actually turn the underwater sea on and the picture and fish and turtle keep turning around and around eluminated by a light.  It looks really neet.



A week later Bruce came with the following shelf that he had for a while, I don't know how long, and gave it to me for free to put DVD's and VHS's into.  I also invested into buying two movies and some TV shows on DVD to fill the shelf with.



And than obviously from New Years, here is where I put my Gingerbread House.


That inflatable wine bottle in the picture is about 25 years old I bought it for 15 Franks in Switzerland as a Kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment