Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My City, Kitchener

I thought I'll also show you some pictures of the city I live in.

First is my apartment from the outside:



This is the Downtown Bus Terminal I pass through daily or every other day:


Now the following suitecase you can't lift.  It's made out of cement.  It's Art.


The following is what I think the Bell tower in Victoria Park.  Whether there is actually a bell in it or not, I don't know.



The following are some other pictures from Victoria Park in Kitchener.






3 comments:

  1. Nice pics. Love the comment about the cement suitcase. Thanks for sharinging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love victoria park! looks so nice.i also love the pic of the suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some nice pictures markus. I think you got a great eye for photography...love ya. chris

    ReplyDelete