Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Blog, Here I am!

Here I am! 
I'm not sure how this new blogging will be like and how often I'll get around to it but I'm all excited about it!
It's late Saturday night almost early Sunday morning.  I had a day of Sleeping a lot and also doing my finances and Laundry.  Lately with being very busy during the week, I aways enjoy coming home Friday night and just crash, and have my Friday night of watching TV Shows till 1 am in the morning because Saturday morning I can sleep in all morning.  I hope I  don't make you married couples to jeleous but I really enjoy being single and do what ever I want when I have a whole weekend to kill.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging big brother. And just for the record: I am jealous!!! (smile)

    I'm glad to see you've taken the plunge and are giving the blog a try; it really helps staying and feeling connected...

    Love ya,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marc
    Very exciting!! I'm looking forward to getting glimpses into your everyday life.
    I'm proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Markus

    It's great that you're now a blogger. That way we can know what you're up to even if we don't get to see you much. Also your niece and your nephew get to see pictures of you and see what uncle marc is up to.
    love you

    rudy

    ReplyDelete