Sunday, January 20, 2013

Canadian Quarter Collection

So yesterday (Saturday) I had the whole day off, and I really enjoyed that.  One thing among many things I worked on was my Canadian Quarter Collection.  It was my friend Ben Dettweiler who encouraged me to do so.  He e-mailed me a list of 80 different Commemorative Quarters that are out there and over the period of a month and a half I found 34 of them in my change.  It's very interesting.  I figure the longer I go along the harder it will get to find the missing specific quarters in my change, but I'm proud of what I have.  Ben even gave me 40 coin envelopes as you will see below to put the quarters in.  My staple gun was just a little to weak for the carton envelopes it barely managed to punch a stable through, but eventually over time I managed.












2 comments:

  1. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for unique quarters when I get change.
    Looking forward to having you over again this week. We'll do a quick stop at Costco on the way home to grab some triangle buns.
    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your quarters. Never thought there are so many different ones! Now I will have a closer loock on the quarters too. Enjoy the time of discovery!Love Muetti

    ReplyDelete