Monday, March 14, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Hi All

As you know from a previeous blog I'm into watching TV Shows on DVD.
The latest show I'm ino is called 24.  I'm sure most of you know it.
I've always been told how good a show it is but never had or took a chance to watch it.
What I didn't know is how adictive watching it is.  I usually watch 3 to 4 episodes a night, but there are only 24 episodes and the season is over.

Also, spring is slowly on its way and I'm glad we had daylight saving time change so it stays light out longer in the evening.  The snow is defeniately slowly disapearing and so is the snow man below slowly melting away.  I found him on my bus stop on my way to work by my house.

2 comments:

  1. lol. too funny. 24 is awesome. let me know what you think of senator palmer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I my self could not get the fun out of this serie but I realy enjoy the funy little snowmen. My be it is the little girl in me. Thanks Markus for the little detail you find on your way and share it with us all.

    ReplyDelete