Sunday, October 21, 2012

University of Guelph till now

Hello all it's me once again after a long time.

Tonight I was copying some imformation that I submitted to be added into the Alumni Today 2012 Directory book from the University of Guelph.  I graduated there a little over 10 years ago.  I borrowed the book from a friend of mine who bought the book.  I didn't buy the book because the cost was $100.00, and that was simply way too much especially now that I've looked at it and see how little I would have gotten out of it.  But so after a few months of borrowing the book I finally decided to type out the information I submitted and I thought I could share it here.  By the way that friend said I can borrow the book for as long as I want, but I thought if it's just laying around at home I better get around to type out the information that's important to me and finally return it.  It's one less book laying around in my appartment!  So here's the info I submitted and how it appeared in the directory listing:


EIGENHEER, Markus; DAGR; Cert. Mohawk Clg.; Admin. Support, Christian Horizons West Dist. Ofc., Ste. 101, 4275 King St. E., Kitchener, ON N2P 2E9, 519 650-3241; r:3-768 Stirling Ave. S., Kitchener, ON N2M 3K3, 519 570-9068, marceigenheer@hotmail.com

What’s Been Happenig: After I graduated the University of Guelph 10 years ago I moved to Brampton for a short time, than Hamilton for 2 ½ years and have been living and volunteering/working in Kitchener for the last 6 years I both work and volunteer at Christian Horizon at the West District Office and volunteer at the YMCA.  At Christian Horizons I do Office Admin. Support work.  Data entry and answering the phone, and at the YMCA, I help with folding Towles for the change rooms.  I’m still single and glad to be single at this time.  I also go once a week to visit my sister and her husband as well as their two little daughters 2 and 4years old on the Liebenzell Center by Moffat South East of Guelph.  They are property Managers and Guest Hosts of a 45 acre property for groups to come and have retreats and training.  There’s  always a lot of work to be done, like cutting grass in the summerand splitting wood for fire wood in the winter and and everything in between, like maintaining a natural skating pond.  So I do a lot of volunteering and get my main income from ODSO and some from Christian Horizons and other small sources.

DAGR – Associate Diploma in Agriculture




No comments:

Post a Comment